1. Fill in the invoice template
2. Email it across to us
3. Leave it to us!!
Many small businesses suffer from customers paying late and often don't have the resources to effectively manage their invoices. This can result in late payments and bad debt that ultimately affects the cash flow and overall performance of the business.
We provide you with a free invoice template. You fill it in and email it back to us. We send it to your client and follow a pre-arranged plan to monitor the process of the invoice and ensure payment is made in a timely fashion. That's it! And from only 99p per invoice.
So if you can relate to any of the following we may be the answer to your problems:
- your customers are paying late
- your cash flow isn't what it should be
- you struggle to find/ allocate time to monitor and chase invoices
- you don't have the luxury of an accounts department to effectively manage your invoicing tasks
- you are not aware of your legal rights
- you are not sure what should be included on your invoices
- you have overdue accounts and overdue invoices
- your requests for payment are being ignored
- you use your overdraft, personal money (private savings, personal overdraft, credit cards etc) to help ease cash flow problems
- you think a client is struggling financially and may go bankrupt owing you money
- you are being 'bullied' by clients who regularly withold payments
- you find it difficult to approach clients regarding overdue invoices and payments
So why choose us?
Unlike many credit control or invoicing companies that may take a harsh no-nonsense approach with your customers that may ultimately alienate them, we pride ourselves on being customer service orientated with client satisfaction and retention being key objectives.
While debt collection is part of the service that we offer, we do not class ourselves as a debt collection service. Instead we see ourselves as an 'Invoice Monitoring' service and work proactively with your clients to ensure that the invoicing and payment processes are as simple and efficient as possible. We work tirelessly on your behalf to help prevent any invoices being paid late or becoming 'bad debt' in the first place.
We follow a plan, chosen by yourselves, to issue and monitor the progress of your invoices, dealing with any payment queries or disputes should they arise. We work with you and your client to ensure that you get paid in a timely fashion and it is important to remember that:
every pound that is overdue directly affects your cash flow and your ability to operate a business effectively.